"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Monday, September 5, 2011

2011 Resolutions


My new recipe binder for all my printed recipes, emailed recipes, magazine clippings, etc.






Well, I looked back on the resolutions/goals that I made for myself at the beginning of the year and cringed. I have really only been working on organization. Crocheting and exercising - I forgot all about and saving, well, that just isn't happening this year. I have put together a coupon binder to help me save on groceries and such. I finished my recipe binder and am almost finished with our family binder. So I organized some paperwork and recipes that I had lying in a pile for awhile. The family binder is almost complete and should really help with organizing our family info into one spot and easy to find. The binders help with my piles of paperwork clutter. It's a start.



I even have my snickerdoodle recipe from Mrs. Platt's home ec class in junior high!!




My Calendar. I am really trying to keep track of it all and delegate certain tasks to days of the week.


I have watched some exercise dvds. I didn't actually do the exercises but that's the next step. There will be NO pictures of me exercising by the way.

No comments: