"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Monday, November 17, 2008

So Little Time


I feel like I never have enough time these days. Next week is THANKSGIVING! I can't believe it. My semester is coming to an end soon and boy do I feel the pressure. Not too much time to post these past few weeks. I am so busy with school and I can't wait for the holiday's! I love this time of year but it is flying by with our busy schedules.
Mugsy, left us last Friday. He went to a new forever home. I was so sad to see him go. I will miss his sloppy kisses and dinner time serenades. He went to a good home though so I know he'll be happy and loved.

Tomorrow is Miss Avah's (our niece) birthday!!! She turns 4 years old. She is just the cutest and sweetest thing. Happy Birthday Miss Avah! We love you very much.

No comments: