"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kiss Kiss


Thanksgiving is a week away, which is just unbelievable to me. One week from today, we will be feasting on yummy food all day long and enjoying time with family. I can't wait, but I can because it too will all go so fast. Then the chaos starts with decorating, parties, birthday's, and shopping!!


As the time is flying by, Duke is growing up and mastering walking. He is actually jogging, not walking. He is learning to kiss and so many more things. He is trying to form words and he LOVES to look at our pictures in the house. I really really hope he doesn't destroy the Christmas tree. I am getting very nervous because he gets into EVERYTHING!!! He eats EVERYTHING!!! He spill EVERYTHING!!!

Sweet Avah is growing up too. She turned 6 years old today!! I made her monkey bread and Duke and I took it over for her this morning. Within 30 seconds, Duke spilled her hot chocolate (luke warm at this point) and then spilled a plate of monkey bread carrying a handful down the hall and taking bites on his way to Avah's room. Happy Birthday Miss Moon. I hope we didn't make your birthday morning more chaotic than it needed to be.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Couple things....
1. Duke is starting to resemble Zachary with only a diaper on.
2. I think I tried to warn you about the next 18 months...they are a BLAST but filled with spills, bumps, bruises, messes, getting into everything,frustration, and lots of FUN!
3. Duke is precious!
Love you guys HIL