"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goals for 2011

Working on my goals for 2011 this week. I am trying to make the list so that it can be at least 85% accomplished. Obviously, "be more optimistic" isn't one of the goals/resolutions. Hopefully the list will be complete by the weekend so I can get started on a plan. This is going to be tough. I tend to put stuff like this off until everything I can clean is clean but I am going to focus and get it done. Even if I have a mountain of laundry and dust bunnies staring me down. I have never written a list down before and certainly have never stuck to one. So this is going to be a big year if I can do it. I wanted to add it to my blog so I feel somewhat accountable. To be continued . . .

No comments: