"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Friday, March 4, 2011

CASHBACK for internet shopping!

I know a lot of my family and friends think I am nuts lately with my 25 lb coupon binder and all my deal sites and coupons conversations but seriously - if I can save a buck, I am going to take advantage of it and share it. In this economy and with gas prices going through the roof, it is worth it to save where you can. SO, here is the latest website I have been saving with. It's Ebates.com.

What you do and ALL you have to do is sign up and shop! When you do your internet shopping through this site you get a percent cashback for your purchases that you can check on your account whenever you want. FOUR times a year they will mail you a check for what you earned. It's that EASY. No strings attached - seriously check it out.

Sometimes they have big deals that will give you up to 50% cashback.

How it works is the participating stores (kohls, walmart, barnes and noble, and thousands more) give this site a percentage of the purchases we make and Ebates give it right back to us, the consumer. You can read all about Ebates on their website.

So check it out - why not get money back for all your purchases.

No comments: