"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Friday, July 8, 2011

Blueberry Breakfast Casserole!

We brought home some home grown blueberries from our visit to gram and pap's this weekend so I'll be making THIS again.

My cousin, Hilary, made this during our MO visit inJune. Jack and I LOVED it. SO, I got the recipe and made it this past weekend when we went home for the 4th of July. I am making it again this weekend.

We had so much good food in Missouri so I am testing out some new recipes. This is so good.
The dish is a Pampered Chef stoneware dish that I rinsed with water and rubbed the stone stick across a couple times. It was the easiest dish I ever had to clean and it baked this casserole to perfection. Check out the great stuff here. I wish I could do my bridal shower all over again. I would register everything here!

No comments: