"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Avah!

 Today, Avah turned 7 years old!  She is growing up extremely fast.  Tonight I stopped into her hip hop dance class to bring her a hot chocolate on her birthday and I stayed to watch her dance.  She has been taking dance for, I believe, 4 years now and she was SO GOOD!  She is so talented and loves to dance.  I can't wait to see her recital this year.  She tries to teach Duke how to dance and I must say that after a few lessons from cousin, Avah, he is moving like a rock star.
 But, mostly he likes to rearrange our house and invade every nook and cranny.  This is the area where we had shelves that held my cookbooks.  Had to find another place for them because Duke likes to hang out there and eat popsicles.
I thought this was so cute with his little legs hanging off the stool.  He is coloring on paper with his severe bed head.  He desperately needs a haircut but he won't let scissors 6 inches from his head so I don't know how we're going to do this.  I don't want him to have a buzz cut but it might have to happen.  It's getting so long.

No comments: