"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Time for new deck furniture



It's a bit windy here today and this is what we came home to. The table completely flipped over the deck railing and shattered into the fence. Thank goodness it did not hit the window!!! Branches and debris are just flying everywhere around here. I guess it was time for a new table outside. Rose doesn't even want to go outside. Poor thing looks like a flying squirrel.

Please excuse the half painted deck. It needs to be repainted this spring/summer. The outside jobs keep piling up! I hope the garden fairy delivers me a wonderful garden this year too. I would love fresh veggies to eat. (Dad, that's you).

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh No! I can't believe your furniture! Can you please tell the Garden Fairy I need a garden too. I think your dad has gotten a special little trait from Pappy. I need fresh veggies too.

Nate said...

hey, what's that green stuff all over the yard? man, you need some snow down there!

Anonymous said...

If you want quality Deck Furniture items, then visit casamodern.com.

Unknown said...

Wow really nice collection of Outdoor Deck Furniture for your Outdoor decorating ideas.