"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chocolate and Cookies!





Saturday is little Matthew's 4th birthday so I am making basketball cookies to go along with his basketball themed PARTY!! He is having family and friends over at the Stanton's barn where they have an indoor basketball court and the kids are going to shoot some hoops and probably hula hoop some. I decided to try and make some chocolate lollipops for the kids too. It was easier than I expected and not as messy. I hope the kids love them. I don't think the parents will love all the sugar! I should be giving out a toothbrush along with all the cookies and candy.

Anyhoo, I will post some pictures of the birthday boy on his birthday. I am sure it will be a fun day.

No comments: