"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Monkey Bread


Today is SO cold here and it is turning out to be a typical Sunday morning and afternoon for us. I did get on the treadmill today to help lose some of my extra holiday and hygiene school weight. Other than that, we have a fire going and lots of relaxing on the couch with the dogs.

I made my Aunt Sharon's famous monkey bread today. YUMMMMMM! It is so good and a great comfort food for a cold Sunday morning. It doesn't last very long in our house. I just had to take pictures of it before it was destroyed. Thanks Aunt Sharon for such a great recipe and a little bit of family to keep us warm today!

GO EAGLES and GO STEELERS!!!! Today is the day. The day we find out who goes to the Superbowl. I am hoping for an all PA superbowl myself. I just hope for Jack that the Eagles win today.

No comments: