"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year Little Miss Lazy

Bon voyage 2008! Not that it was a bad year but I have a feeling lots of great things will happen in 2009. For one, I GRADUATE! I cannot wait for that date. I will actually be able to work and get on with a "normal" life and schedule. I am hoping that the economy turns around a little this year too. What a horrible time it is for families to make ends meet.
The holiday's were wonderful as they usually are for our family. I love all the parties and eating. We had a great visit with my mom when she came out to visit. Santa arrived at all the nieces and nephews houses and brought them some wonderful toys.
We went to the mountain house for new year's and had a really nice relaxing time. The dogs love the mountains with snow and warming up near the fireplace. Ever since then, I have been relaxing and reading.
I am coming into my last week of break and I will starting up my last semester of hygiene. I really hope it goes fast. For some reason I am really not looking forward to going back. I dread finding patients to work on and hoping that they help me meet my requirements. But it will all be over come May.

I hope to have some pictures to post soon. I did take some of the holiday's and all but I have been spending more time reading and playing Wii than I have been taking pictures. I kind of wish it would snow a good bit here so we have a nice and pretty winter.

No comments: