"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Monday, January 12, 2009

One Week Left




I have one week left of break (sigh) and one week left until we find out who is going to the Superbowl. Eagles and Steelers are both still in it and looking good. We might have a PA Superbowl this year!!
Getting kind of bored this week but still don't want to start back up with school. I love getting to sleep in and read and play with the dogs. Plus, not having to travel in this weather has been great!

I think Rose and Bubba like having me home more too.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Oh I love Monkey Bread too! I have not had it forever. I need to call mom and have her make up a batch! Sorry about the Eagles. I hope Jack is doing okay. We were really rooting for a PA superbowl too. Love the photos of the kids.
Love to all, HIL