"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fortunes



Well, I took my National Boards last week and the Sunday before, I got a good fortune. Well, actually Jack opened it but I snagged it. I hope it still counts. I don't know how well I did because they were excruciating but they are done for now.

I also won some mad loot from a FBRN rescue raffle I entered! I never win anything so I was so exciting to win a basket filled with TONS of goodies for the dogs including a stroller, yes a stroller, for Bubba when he has had enough of the walks. Now I can put him in his own stroller and let Rose finish her walk. It will take some time to get used to the stares, giggles and eye rolls from people passing by but at least I can take him on the long walks now with Rose and when he is done, he can still enjoy the fresh air with us. I will definitely post some pictures of this. It is so much stuff, I can't wait to get it all.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I am the worst...I prayed for you every night last week before your boards but never got an e-mail out to you. I hope it went well. I am sure you did wonderful. Did they give you any idea how long it would take to get the results? If I remember right our scores came back a week or two before the anticipated date. Keep me posted.

I am dying to see pics of Bubs in a stroller.

Megan said...

Can you please take lots of pictures of Bubs in his stroller. I'm dying to see that!

Nate said...

You deserve good fortune...