"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My head is spinning

I feel like my head is going to roll off. I have been so busy with trying to graduate from school and pass all my exams that my life is passing me by in a flash. I am so tired and I am having a hard time keeping up with it all.
In the meantime of trying to finish school, study for my boards and pass my clinical exam, we have had a foster bulldog, Violet and have been going to a number of events to try and get her adopted. She is a sweet girl, she just has some allergies and should really be an only dog. We are hoping she finds the perfect family for her soon. We were interviewed at Bullyfest and got our picture taken by a great photographer, April Ziegler. Here is the the article on AroundMainline.com. We were also on the morning news last week, where Violet stole the show.
I will hopefully get my exam results soon so I can find myself a job right after school. I can't believe I graduate in TWO weeks. It is crazy.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Hey Jen...
When are your clinicals? Do you have you patients yet? Hang in there...you are almost done. I promise it is all worth it. Love to all! Did you see my blog post titled Zachary's Easter Program? You'll have to read it when you get a chance. It is all about Bubs & Rose.