"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Monday, March 22, 2010

Birthday Weekend!

Saturday was Jack's birthday. Some family and friends came over to help celebrate and I am pretty sure he had a nice time. The day started with a big breakfast and then some March madness on t.v. and ended with a party in honor of Duke's Daddy. I don't think there is any question that Duke loves his "Dah-Dee".

Sunday, we went over and celebrated Little Loucky's 8th birthday. He went out the night before with his friends and parents to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He is growing up so fast - I can't believe he is 8 years old!!! He also just got back from Florida with Mom-Mom. His actual birthday is on the 24th of March - same day Duke turns 3 months old!


Duke was hanging out with Mom-Mom Horgan at Loucky's party. We had a bit of a fit when we first arrived because I may have forgotten to feed him before we left. He let me know about it right away and in front of a live audience at that. I won't do that again. I think he was complaining to his Mom-Mom about me. Sorry Duke, lesson learned.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday to Duke's Daddy! Hope you had a great birthday Jack! Man Duke is SO cute!