"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Early Birthday Present for Duke

Playing with the wheel - he is so excited.

"Can you put it together dad?"

For some reason he kept kissing the girl on the box. Heh! As if she is the one who got him his new wagon. What's a mom gotta do to get some love?

Okay, so I found a good deal on a Radio Flyer wagon online Friday. I decided to cash in on the deal and order it for either birthday or Christmas for Duke. I ordered it by noon on Friday and it showed up at my door Saturday!!! That was the fastest free shipping EVER!!! So I got really excited and had to give it to him right away. I know, I am going to be one of those moms who get more excited than the kids. Now I have to come up with something else but I have a few ideas. Plus, it's good to have when the weather is still nice to cart him around outside (convincing?). Duke loves it and helped his dad put it all together.

Going for a ride in the house with Rose.

Time to take it outside!

Going for a ride with BF Rose.

And Rose makes her escape!!

Time for a bottle and a nap - long day of assembly and riding. He cozied up in his wagon and chilled for a bit.

No comments: