"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Beginnings of a Busy Summer

Apples for a teacher who got her masters's

Brian's birthday cake.



Birthday cookies.



I would have to say that all of May has been very busy so far. It's coming up on Memorial Day already. I hope the summer goes a little slower. I haven't done much spring cleaning but I have been baking like a champ and trying to keep up with the parties and pictures. We soon start traveling to visit family and hopefully slowing down.





I've been making some more cookies. Some for my Brother-in-law, Brian's, 30th birthday and some just for fun.





Drinking some milk before bed. This is the night we found him nude from the waist down in the morning. A onesie is now necessary for bedtime.





Someone doesn't like his picture being taken.



Someone else does.


Making horse and baby shower cookies this week then heading to western, PA to visit. All the sudden it's going to be August.


I don't know why blogger has these spaces in my posts but I can't seem to edit them out no matter how many times I try.

No comments: