"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My first blog



I figured that it is time to set up a blog to keep family and friends updated and post some of my favorite pictures. Not sure how good I'll be at this but we'll try. We'll see how it goes.

Summer is going fast for Jack and I. We have been busy almost every weekend with fun weddings, travels to see family and travels to Lake Wallenpaupack. The dogs, Bubba and Rose, came with us everywhere and they love to travel. They wouldn't allow us to leave them home. We had to get Bubba a life jacket for up at the mountains because he got too close to the edge of the dock barking at the boats and wave runners. Rose jumped in after some ducks but she can swim good. Bubs would sink to the bottom.

Well, I will see how this post goes and get my page set up all nice so I can post some pictures and some more information.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

YEAH! I am so excited you have a blog. The pups are super cute at the lake. My family said they were the best dogs in the whole wide world. I also have to say that I LOVE your cookies! Forget RDH...go for cookies! I am so impressed. Well, I can't wait for more updates. Hope you guys are doing great. We miss you, HIL

Sharon said...

Hi Jennifer,
First thank you for a wonderful stay. It was great just to have time to kick back and let Elliott have some run time. Your house is so nnice. I would be on that deck all the time.
Uncle Jerry has not stopped talking about the Bubba. He loved that dog. We may adopt after I retire. I'm not sure that I want to have two super snorers though.
I have already made your fruit salsa for my PAmpered Chef open house andit was a HIT!!!!
Take care. Love Aunt Sharon

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

Love your blog. I plan on updating mine this weekend. I am sorry Rose is sick...Bummer! Shout out: Get well soon, Rosie!

I knew Hil would love those cookies. I love the fish ones. Do you think you could make Dr. Seuss ones, wrap them in Bubble wrap and ship to Missouri for a b-day party in January? Just kidding...I do wish we we closer and not just for the cookies.