"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rose is sick


We're headed to the shore for one last weekend away before fall semester of school starts. I'll be trying not to think about how crazy things are going to get in just a couple weeks.
Rose is sick. She is leaving me little gross presents all over the house (not the hard kind you can pick right up). I think it is all the steak she ate at the mountain house last weekend. So I have had the spot bot out since 7:30 AM cleaning my carpets. Poor thing. She is staying with Aunt BJ and Avah this weekend so hopefully she can rest up and feel better.
Lots of great news from my friends this week. Colleen and Joe found out they are expecting another little baby! Danny is going to be a big brother. I was so happy to hear that and that it was such a surprise! I can't wait to meet the new little Formica!
Heather also informed me this week that she is planning on moving back home from San Diego around the holiday's! I was so excited to hear that. I sure did miss her while she was out there.
Well, I'll post some pictures from the shore but certainly not me in a swimsuit unless I can figure out the airbrushing tool on photoshop. Everyone have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Poor Rose. I hope she is okay for BJ. Have fun at the shore. Love HIL