"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Apple Picking


Avah in the pumpkin patch.

Avah reaching for the perfect apple.

Posing before she makes the climb to the top where all the big apples are!

Yesterday my sister B, niece Avah, and I went to Solebury Orchards apple picking. It was the first time for all of us and it was a lot of fun. Tons of huge apples to pick and trees to climb. I stayed with my feet on the ground and let Avah do the majority of the work. I brought home a jug of apple cider for Jack and today I am baking my mom's dutch apple pie. We'll see how it turns out.

Avah and B in the orchards.

We have so many apples now that I am going to have to bake a pie everyday.

1 comment:

Nate said...

Don't ya just love fall! Any new pics of the growing belly?