"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christopher Turns 2!!

Time flies! I can't believe our nephew Chris is two already!! He is getting so big and is adorable. He had his birthday party at mom-mom and pop-pop's house with Elmo all over the place. His mom, Kim, made an awesome Elmo cake for him to make the theme complete! I think he had a good time playing with all the kids and his uncle Jack.


It's my party - who says I need to wear pants??

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Very cute! If Christopher is anything like Zachary he will start taking his shirt off too! I want a post about Jen and Duke! Praying for you guys! Any sign that Duke might be coming early? We're all rooting for Paps b-day but Kevin's pulling for the 27th! Love to all!