"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Horgan Family Christmas

We had the Horgan family Christmas early this year because we are waiting for one little man to arrive and are not sure when that will be. SO, Friday night we had an amazing dinner over at mom and dad Horgan's and just had a really nice and fun family night. The kids are at such a great age for the holiday's and they, of course, make the night entertaining for all of us.

I am so pregnant!! I don't think my stomach can get any bigger!

The cutest little red head wore the turbie towel I got all the girls from QVC this year. I saw them on QVC and decided that that was going to be my girls gift this year because I love mine. I never thought that a 2 year old would love it too but she wore it most of the rest of the night. I have a QVC addiction during the holiday's. I just love to watch it and keep it on while I am working and doing things around the house. Occasionally something will come on and I'll have to get it.

Of course Uncle Jack playing with all the kids in their pj's. Little Christopher is dizzy from his spin ride on the couch pillow and next it is Loucky's turn.

Duke's first tree ornament from mom-mom and pop-pop Horgan!

Our Christmas tree at home. It is new this year and our first artificial tree. I thought it might be easier to keep up with during the pregnancy. Maybe in years to come we'll do two trees, one real and one artificial with all the ornaments we have but this year we did minimal decorations. I happen to love our tree this year.

And finally our attempt at a family Christmas picture with the dogs. It didn't really go all to well because Bubba wasn't in the picture taking mood. We tried. Maybe we'll take another go at it next weekend.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I've got lots of comments...

First, I love Duke's 1st ornament. How awesome!

Second, your tree is beautiful.

Third, I think the pic with the dogs is WONDERFUL. If you don't think Bubs was in the mood for a pics wait until you have a toddler!

I tell you this all the time. But we are SO excited for Duke's arrival. You look adorable! Keep us posted!