"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Duke is 2 Months Old!

So handsome at 2 months old


Mr. Big Shot - Always wanting to stand.




"Mom I am going to gag myself if you take one more picture of me!"

Duke had his 2 months check up today! He is just over 13 lbs and just shy of 2 feet tall!! Our big boy. He rolled over for the first time today too!! He was doing tummy time at the Dr.'s office and he rolled right over. He took his shots like a champ and is now taking a snooze. It was a busy morning.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE! I love him! Hope you guys are doing well. It get's easier...I promise! I can't wait to get my hands on him!

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

Oh dear, 2 months already. He is so stinkin' cute. I love him!!! Hope all is well with you Jenn.