"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Road Trip to Clearfield

Duke's January Picture - he did not want to wake up and smile for the camera. Maybe I should have taken it at 3:00 am when he is wide awake! But I got his first "stink eye" picture.

Mommy and Duke!! I forgot how to do my hair so it is always pulled (slicked) back. Please no rude comments :-)

My handsome boys.

Duke with gram and pap Harper. They loved him up.

Duke made his first trip to western, PA this past weekend to meet his great grandparents, gram and pap Harper and to spend the weekend with grammy and pappy Wood. He slept the entire 3.5 hour trip both to and from! I was so glad because I was on my own with him and Rose. We left before we got all the snow on Friday and extended our weekend until Monday to maximize our visit. Duke got to meet lots of grammy and pappy's friends and spent time with Aunt Megan and Mark. It was nice to get home and it was better than spending the weekend all by ourselves at home with all the snow. I got lots of help with the baby and actually showered everyday.

Jack had a great time up in the mountains with all the guys watching the superbowl but they got no snow at all!! They were about the only ones wishing for some serious snow fall to ride the snow mobiles.

We are bracing ourselves for another big snowfall tonight into tomorrow and hoping we keep our electricity. I am finishing laundry and other chores in anticipation of the worst. I wish Duke was older so we could go outside and build a snowman!

Tummy time before the meltdown - he is still not a fan.

A big smile for the camera!

He already has his eyes on Rose. She is in big trouble when he starts motoring around. Payback is coming for all the licks she tries to sneak in.

No comments: