"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Monday, April 26, 2010

Duke is 4 Months Old!

Duke turned 4 months old Saturday! He's getting so big and wild and crazy. He also had his first cold last week, which was hard to hear his little coughs but I think we are through the worst of it. The cough is still lingering, which we both have but he's in a decent mood.

Saturday night was also our first night away from the baby (mine anyway). We traveled to D.C. for Kristin and John's amazing wedding. I had so much fun catching up with all the girls from IUP. It's been way too long since we all got together.

Back to the grind of interviews and a crazy work schedule. I'll be glad when my week has some consistency to it.

2 comments:

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

Oh Duke! I can't wait to meet you. I am hoping your cousin Jerrytt decides to make an appearance soon. Unlike E, Jerrytt is restless and dropping lower and lower every day. E was just hanging out in the warmth of the womb. Happy 4th month...we'll be there soon!

Hilary said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day Jen! I hope Duke shows you how much he loves you by his drooling kisses and hugs. Enjoy your special day! Can't wait to see you soon. Love you! HIL