"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Job Interviews

Ugh, why do those words make my stomach turn upside down and every which way? It's because I don't like trying to convince someone that I'll work hard and be there on time and all I ask for in return is decent pay and a friendly place to work. What I've noticed about my new career as a Dental Hygienist is that every workplace is going to be very different but I'll be doing the same thing.

I have been on 3 sit down interviews, 1 working interview done and 2 working interviews to come. I started working at the office that I did the working interview for already one day a week. I had an interview today for a two day a week job that is 5 minutes from my house! I am hoping the local job works out because it was so convenient and everyone was really friendly. And I need to mention that it is right next to a Dunkin' Donuts AND 5 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Momma has bills to pay.

My plan is to be done with all these interviews and have a weekly schedule and a fantastic babysitter hired by June 1st. I have a fantastic sitter for Wednesday's (thanks B) already.

To be continued . . .

What I like about today!

The random tulip that shows up at the side of our house every year.

Rose egging on Stoli to steal her ball.

Stoli taking the bait and the chase is on.
Getting their energy out.
Napping babies.

No comments: