"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Friday, September 24, 2010

9 Months Old!!!



This is what dinner with dad looks like. Blueberries EVERYWHERE!!! BUT, I think he has the most fun getting messy with dad. It looks like he has 5 o'clock shadow going on. Look at all the toofs coming in!! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Ugh, where did summer, September and the last 9 months go??? Time went by way too fast. My little guy is 9 months old already and I feel like if I blink, he's going to be off to college.

I can't even imagine how much fun the next 9 months are going to be. I have had the best time watching him grow and change. Just when I think he is at the best stage, he starts doing something new and the fun begins again.

He is days or even hours away from walking. If only I would just put him down more, he probably would be walking. He's eating a few more grown up food items and maybe a few leaves and bugs along the way. With all the stink bugs this year, I am sure he'll down a few of those.

No comments: