"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Is It Here Yet?


Fall that is. The weather is getting a little "crisper" and it is starting to feel a tad like fall. I can't wait for it! October is my favorite time of year. Not because it is my birthday (definitely not because it is my birthday) but because it is time the leaves start changing, the weather is perfect and it is just a beautiful time to get outside. This will be Duke's first fall and first pumpkins, hayride, etc. and I am so excited. I hope the weather at Merrymead Farm is good this year for the Great Pumpkin.

One thing we did last year that is a MUST this year too is apple picking at Solebury Orchards. It was so fantastic and the apple pies that we made after were so delicious. I can't wait for that again. Lots to anticipate this fall.

No comments: