"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day of School and the Arts Festival

Sitting outside her school.

Avah getting ready to leave the house.

Matt's first day!

Last week were the nieces and nephews first day of school!! For two in particular, Avah and Matt, it was there first, first day of school!!! I can't believe how they are growing up. I just can't. I wasn't able to see either of them off :-( but I think they both did great and had a good time. Only 16 more years to go (at least). I don't even want to think about them graduating.

Matt getting off the school bus.

And Avah being Avah. North Penn, here she comes!

Jack was in a golf tournament with his dad this weekend at Cedarbrook CC and even though they didn't win first place, I think they did pretty well. I think Jack played good for how much he's gotten to practice or play since the baby has been born. Last night was the final night and there was a dinner for the golfers and their wives/sig others. We had a really nice night getting out of the house and ate tons of good food. We may have brought home some dessert for the Eagles game today too. ;-)

Yesterday during the day we went to the Doylestown Arts Festival, which was so much fun! B, Avah, Duke and I spent hours there walking around seeing the art and all the dogs people had out walking around. There was live music all around and it was just so much fun and the weather was perfect. I am already looking forward to next year. We ran into college friends and sorority sisters of mine who make their own beautiful jewelry. It's amazing how talented everyone is. Avah got a pair of pearl earrings and I got a pair that matched my dress last night perfectly. We're excited to have Sarah and Hannah come to our house this fall for a jewelry party and to meet up with some old friends.


One of the live bands at the arts festival was the Little Rockers, a kids music group. That was so much fun dancing with Avah and Duke to all the fun songs. They all got to shake their eggs and participate.You can't tell that Duke and Aunt B are dancing but they are.

My little rocker.

Aunt Megan got him this outfit. This will be good in my family until spring :-).

No comments: