"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Busy Boy

Cheese face

Daddy's nose

Sweetest face ever.


Nothing new to report. Just another busy weekend of getting nothing much accomplished. That's okay, I suppose. I have a cute and busy boy to run around after. I surely don't get much cleaning or organizing done but when he is old enough to not need me so much, I'll have plenty of time. I just hope it all doesn't pile up so much that I am not on TLC's Hoarding show.


My Dad and Ann (Pappy and Grammy) came to visit this week, Wednesday - Friday. Duke just LOVES when his family is around and especially when they stay overnight and he can play with them all day. He is a different little boy when he is being social. He loves the attention. I happen to think he is a very sweet boy.


Today we went to the Purcell's to celebrate that it has been 5 yrs since Katie (Jack's cousin) was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma. She has been cancer free for almost 5 yrs now and we are all very thankful for her health and recovery. All the little kids played outside and Duke played with bubbles for the first time and even tried to drink the bubble bottle (and pretty much succeeded).


1 comment:

Hilary said...

He's so sweet Jen! I know you are exhausted from chasing Duke around all the time. My advice...forget worrying about the cleaning, organizing, etc until he is 18 years old. I gave up and threw in the white hanky! It's much more fun to play with your son!