"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to Megan, Kim and Loucky!

Today is my sister, Megan's, birthday! She is in Washington D.C. with Marc so she did not get the cupcakes I delivered to her house this morning ;-). Oh Megs, you know if I lived closer you'd be getting a special treat for your big day. One of the many cons of not living close to your family.


Today is also my sister-in-law, Kim's, Birthday! We were at OCNJ together with our families so I did get to see her on her birthday. I think she is still celebrating right now at the shore with a little more peace and a little more quiet!




Happy Birthday!


Yesterday was my brother-in-law, Loucky's birthday. We celebrated at the shore with cake and some catch phrase. Very fun and very competitive.



No comments: