"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Officer Jack

Today Jack found out that he was accepted into the Police Academy. I am very proud. I am also very VERY anxious and scared. Do I believe he will be a great cop, yes. Do I think people are crazy and all on drugs, yes. Maybe I will finally lose the last 10 baby lbs with all the worry. Anyway, the academy starts October 3rd and it lasts until about March. I think he will do great and I am looking forward to the next part of our lives. I hope the next 8 months are not as stressful as I am thinking they will be with Duke starting day care and Jack shooting a gun and not working but I am usually up for a challenge. I will keep you all posted on his progress.

At least he looks good in a uniform.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Way to go Jack! How exciting and scary at the same time. I can only imagine how you are feeling Jen. Lots of changes...but I really do think that in a few years you will look back and be thrilled that Jack followed his dream.