"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Friday, September 5, 2008

Dad Got a Cell Phone!!


Now he can chat with his favorite granddog whenever he wants! Yes, I know it is 2008 and he is just getting a cell phone but he has been busy.
The first week of school is over and only 14 more to go!!! What an overwhelming week it has been. I just have to get through it one day at a time and I think we'll all be ok. I don't have time to get too stressed about it.
I am recruiting patients though so if you are in PA on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday and need your teeth cleaned, I'm your girl! If you know anyone in the area with a flexible schedule and may need their teeth cleaned send them over to Harcum Dental Clinic for the most thorough cleaning they will ever have.

No comments: