"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School Starts Tomorrow!

And oh how I am dreading it! The patient last minute cancellations, trying to find a patient to come in and the exams. The countdown to graduation begins tomorrow! I just hope it goes by fast, as much as I hate to wish my life away. I hope I can keep up with the posts as the semester goes on! It is going to be a busy and crazy semester! It ends on December 16th and I have a MONTH break to study for boards and to try to relax before my last semester.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

You'll do great! They will have so many small hoops for you to jump through before boards that it will go by super quick. I can say that because I was there 5 years ago. It will all be worth it in the long run. Hang in there, study hard, & scale, scale, scale. You Go Girl!

Love you, HIL