"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Thursday, September 11, 2008

School


Well, a full week of school is over. The first week is always crazy because they lay out the entire semester to you and then you are left wondering how you will ever get all that work done in just three months. That is just one class. Then you go to the other four classes and feel the same way. I had three clinic days already and finished my senior citizen/special needs patient! I am excited about that. Now I have to keep my other days filled with patients. I went to St. Chris's hospital on Monday and worked. It was really busy and it was quite an experience. They just kind of throw you into the mix and the chaos and you have to figure it out from there. It's interesting.
This weekend is little Bridget's 1st birthday so I am going to bake some cute cookies for her. She is walking now and still has her red hair. I'll get some pictures up from her birthday.
I am starting to eat my sour patch kids again. That is my stress food during school. I don't realize how many I am shoveling into my mouth until the empty bag of sugar is laying there.

1 comment:

Nate said...

mmmmmmmm, sour patch kids.