"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Photos


Please hurry and take the picture, his breath stinks.


Ahh, some fresh air.



Ahhhh I love the fall. I love the coolness in the air and all the colors and all the outside activities. It is my FAVORITE time of year, which then leads up to my second favorite, which is the holiday season. It all puts me in such a good mood. Even with the economy being what it is (crap), I still feel so excited that there is a lot of family activities coming up and fun traditions to uphold.
So I made my kids pose as they were laying on the deck yesterday. They looked so cute outside and it was so nice that I just had to snap a few photos. Plus, last year on clearance I got them matching Halloween collars that I wanted to at least put on them for a little bit.

Tonight I am meeting my friend Heather for dinner with Mandy. I am excited because I haven't seen Heather since summer and she is moving back in November! She has interviews on Monday at Penn Hospital so GOOD LUCK Heather!!!

No comments: