"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Meet Mugsy





Our new foster English Bulldog, Mugsy, is ADORABLE! He is so handsome and SO sweet. He needs to be neutered but other than that any family is LUCKY to have this boy. He loves Rose and Rose is not having any of it. All she wants is him to play ball with her. He'll chase her but he doesn't want the ball. He is spectacular with little kids too.
The poor boy does have epilepsy, which is controlled by meds, other than that, he is perfection. I don't think HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue will have trouble finding him a home at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is BT Kingston from woof- I love your bulldogs (I know they are fosters) but they are one of my favorite breeds-

Jennifer Horgan said...

I love them too! They are so sweet and fun. My BT, Rose, loves to play with them and tease them because she is way faster! Thanks for looking and I'll keep posting my foster babies on here.