"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Birthday Week


Well, I turned 31 on Sunday! I am getting into my 30's now, which is so weird. No more 20's for me. I didn't do a thing on my birthday and that is exactly how I wanted it. I didn't even change out of my pajamas. School has been kicking my butt for weeks now and my weekends are almost just as crazy so I didn't want to do anything except lounge and watch tv and maybe read a little.

The rest of the week went by in a flash. I went to a children's hospital on Monday to clean teeth and I went to the VA hospital on Wednesday and had classes all the other days. Tomorrow I am in the school clinic all day and then I pick up a new foster baby named Bubba! Two Bubba's in one house. This Bubba doesn't really like other dogs though so it is going to tough keeping them seperated again.

The rest of the weekend I hope to do something fun and get some school work done. I have alot coming up with table clinics and midterms. I need to stay caught up and keep going. Dec. 16th, please get here soon!!

Heather (Frizz) is moving home on November 5th!!!! Less than a month away. Miss Frizz will be in town!!! She was in San Diego for four years. Countdown is on!

1 comment:

Nate said...

Nice LARGE glass of wine Jenn...I'm glad you got to do exactly what you wanted on your b-day - that's the way it should be. So what do you think of this whole 31 thing? My body sure told me what it thought...I've spent many sessions at physical therapy this summer for soccer injuries that seemed to flare up once I hit 31. Wine is good therapy too though...