"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween 2008








We had our annual Halloween party last Saturday and it was a hit as always! Everyone is so good with their costumes - I love seeing how creative everyone gets! So this year we had the entire Gilligan's Island crew with two Gilligan's (can never have too many Gilligan's), we had some flappers, pink ladies, Philadelphia sports fans and players, pumpkins, mermaids, cowboys and Indians and even Kid Rock and Pam Anderson! It was so much fun - I can't wait to see what you all come up with next year!!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Oh My Goodness...what fun! I wish we lived closer the Halloween Party looks like a blast. Was that your dad as Gillian? Seriously that is funny. I also loved Bubs & Rose. Very cute! I can't tell is Rose is mad or just blinking. What a hoot!
Have a fun Halloween. Love you guys!