"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Anniversary's and Birthday's are exhausting!

This past weekend, Jack and I had our 5th wedding anniversary! We went out to dinner without the babe for 2 whole hours! It was nice to get out but if I said I didn't miss the baby, I would be lying. The weather was perfect for a dinner outside at Basta Pasta in Skippack.

Yesterday was "Aunt B's" birthday. Her present was babysitting Duke all day ;-). So happy birthday to my sista who takes such good care of my boy when I am at work. Thank goodness for her, my peace of mind.

Here he is watching "toons" in the morning. He LOVES Mickey Mouse.

Today while she was babysitting him, he fell asleep in his jumper. He does not like to admit when he is tired because we might just put him in his crib for a nap if he does.

Getting very sleepy.

Out.

Not yet.

Now he's out.

No comments: