"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weekend at "home"

Duke and I traveled "home" to visit family for a long weekend. Duke did great in the car, which made my life just a bit easier! He got to visit with grammy and pappy Wood, gramma Beth and gram and pap Harper and he cheesed it up the entire weekend. I almost forgot to add Aunt Megan and Mark (Marc?) I always forget k or c??

In the past 2-3 weeks, he has grown up so much! He went from army crawls for full on crawling and pulling himself up to a standing position. It is hard to keep up with him. I need to buy an infant helmet to keep on him at all times. He also is getting his first tooth!! It's crazy what all he has accomplished the last half of July.

Our computer is MUCH better thanks to Ted. Everyone needs a Ted in their lives. I can't believe the speed of the computer today. I am sure that this antique won't last too much longer but for now, it will have to do.

While I was home I learned a ton about couponing from Ann. I am going to try it - it is much less confusing now. It will take some time. I seriously think that couponing should be a class taught at colleges. Hopefully I save us some money. I'll have to keep updates on how I am doing.

No comments: