"Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something" - Gil Scott-Heron

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First Time at the Shore


This was way back in July but I am long overdue with some posting. Now that my computer is running at a normal speed, I can update faster and easier.

It was Horgan weekend at Me-Mom and Be-Bop's house and Duke's first experience with the bay and ocean.

He liked the waves at first and the sand between his toes but I think that after awhile the heat and overstimulation from the water got him a little cranky. He loved hanging out a the house though. It was a beautiful weekend and I wish we could have stayed longer. Weekends on the bay never last long enough.
Mom-mom must be driving a little fast. He is hanging on for life!

Sitting in the yard loving the grass on his feet.

No comments: